Publishing Services - Book Cover Design
Since 1999, Accurance Group has created custom design covers for more than 17,000 books.
Accurance has helped more publishers design and create their book covers, as well as helped more publishers reduce their production costs and increase their capacity than any other provider in the world.
Our Book Cover Design service process is geared to combine:
- Maximum creativity within the concept, the goal, the message that our publisher client feels will most sell the book.
- A step-by-step process that has best-practices discipline at each step, minimizing the time-consumption of our client, the number of different revision drafts necessary and the number of problems per book that need client attention of any type.
Some of the features our publisher clients tell us are important and valuable to them:
- They spend less than 20 minutes per book cover including file management, communication, review and problem resolution.
- Our service includes the original draft plus up to three revision drafts for the service standard price. This means extra charges per book beyond the standard package price are less than 2% (and with most of our publisher clients with book covers, it is zero).
- Our problem-resolution system is done, 99% of the time, without need for a phone call or email and tracks the entire problem history and persons involved.
- All the project tracking, for all services – not just book covers – plus all problem-resolution, is contained in one file, so our clients receive everything they need to know first thing in the morning daily.
Contact us and discover how easily we can do this for you.