Author Services - Mechanical Editing Service
|Mechanical Level Editing||Cost: $2.90 per page|
Accurance estimates that good mechanical editing increases your publishing cost by $600 to $1,500, a costly overhead in pre-press production. At Accurance.com, you get a much lower rate at around $350 per mechanical editing. Moreover, Accurance gives you access to editors who are experts at the rules of The Chicago Manual of Style Mechanical Editing.
Accurance editors do more than proofreading; they provide comprehensive manuscript review to ensure your draft’s structural consistency and accuracy among others. Read our eighteen different editing categories here at accurance.com (Mechanical Level Editing Specifications).
Not to be taken as substantive editing, mechanical editing at accurance.com covers the structural continuity and accuracy of your work; but it does not recommend styles or touch the actual content, cross check references, or fix inconsistencies within the story.
5,000-Word Money-Back Guarantee!
Sign up at accurance.com and we will edit the first 5,000 words of the manuscript using our Mechanical Level Editing Specifications. Accurance will send you back the edited file, and, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the work, Accurance will return 100% of your money, no questions asked. Even better, you can extend this special offer to your authors.
Call Accurance now and see how we can make you competitive.
How Does It Work?
With no obligation to buy, send us your Word (or word processor equivalent) document manuscript through email. Within 2 business days, we’ll see if it qualifies for our Mechanical-Level Editing (85% of manuscripts do. If yours is one of the 15% that don’t, we will recommend an Enhanced Level Editing solution), then we’ll give you the word count, the resultant pricing based on either the $2.90 or $2.50 level (depending on when you purchase), and complete instructions on how to purchase.
Step Two: First 5,000 Words in 10 Days
After you purchase, we’ll select a 5,000 word section of your manuscript and within 10 days produce and send you output that is edited to our Chicago Manual of Style Mechanical Edit Level Specifications.
Step Three: Approval
This is the part that protects you. We promise we will be very clear about what our Mechanical Level Editing specifications are - and aren’t. There is no chance you’ll misunderstand. But, for your protection, if for any reason you decide it isn’t for you, you’ll have 15 days from the time we send your 5,000 word output to say ‘No, thanks’ and we’ll give you a 100% refund of your money, absolutely no questions asked.
How to Purchase:
- To begin, send us your raw manuscript via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 2 business days we will email you an analysis and price quote
- Come back to www.accurance.com and click on Mechanical Editing Service
- Click on “Add To Cart”
- Read the information at the bottom of the page to be sure you understand what is and is not included in the service
- Scroll to the bottom of the page...click the “I Agree” box and click “Continue”
- Enter the number in the “Quantity” box that corresponds to the price quote we reported to you(ex: if your quote is $350.00...enter 350)
- You should see that your ‘Item Total’ changes to ‘$350.00’ or whatever total is per the quotation and your units.
- Click on “update cart”
- Purchase by clicking on ‘Proceed to Checkout’.